OBBI GOOD LABEL 9981 EXPLORER LEATHER BAG IN BLACK
EXPLORER BAG FOR YOUR LIFETIME USAGE
The design is a 'bin-like' shape, with OGL 9981 wings and Brass Tag on the front. Its tubular body is carefully thought through to minimize stitching joints, hence product durability will be rely more on inherent leather strength and quality. Another advantage of lesser stitching lines is to show the leather's full gracefulness of natural grains in its continuous, circular body.
The idea of this Explorer Leather Bag came from an explorer's point of view. A bag that is tough to withstand long travels ruggedness but not compromising gentlemen's style. Easy to use with ample storage capacity and versatile carrying ergonomics.
Selecting Full-Grain Cowhide Leathers for this Explorer Bag not only does it give elegant, stylish gentlemen look, but also very much with functionality in mind. Most of the time, bags that are built for travels uses tough materials but they are equally too heavy to use, extremely thick.
Full-Grain Cowhide Leathers retain its natural fiber strength and durability, able to withstand abrasions but half of the weight that of those heavier materials. Their natural characteristic of extremely breathable properties allow moistures to dry up faster, thus maintaining its supple and dense conditions most of the time.
- Master-made in Singapore
- Full-grain Cowhide Leather
- Single-seam stitch-up to reduce stress points
- Tubular-shaped with zipper going round on top access
- 4-anchor points with stitch and rivets for different carrying styles
- Adjustable straps with brass trigger hooks
- Brass tag ‘9981’ label
- Measures 13" height x 10" diameter
*Read more and carrying styles on our blog here.
* We recommended applying a thin coat of leather oil every 6 months, or when the leather is feels excessively dry. Please note that any application of oil on veg-tanned leathers will result in it darkening, which only adds to its character.