RED WING 8160 ROUND TOE 6 INCH IN CHOCOLATE CHROME LEATHER (RARE, DISCONTINUED)
A DISCONTINUED MODEL BUT RENAMED UNDER THE CURRENT MODEL #8134
A remake of this model is current known to be Model# 8134. When comparing 8160 to 8134, both are actually the same except that current 8134 is a improved version. Red Wing's 8160 was first released in 1990s until discontinued in 2000. It is a collectible pair of boots if you are a Red Wing fan.
- Made in USA
- Vintage boots
- Production in 90s
- Chocolate Chrome Leather
- Traction Crepe Sole
- Goodyear Welt
- D Width
- Break-in and seasoned for comfortable wear
- Toe-bump is prominent
- Leather surface has got some cracks and scuffs
- The years of wearing has produced beautiful aging effect on the whole shoes
- Condition is still good with oiling maintenance every 3 months
- Outsole is still wearable, but it is recommended to change
- Internal condition is good
- Recommended fit a actual US size 7.
- Shoelace is included.
- Boots featured here are either worn by us or our trusted friends.
- These boots doesn't come with boxes. We will ship in our own box.
- Please look through all the pictures to see the acceptable damages/cracks/scuffs before buying.
- All sales of are final. No returns/exchange.
If you need more information, please contact us directly through email: firstname.lastname@example.org