RED WING 213 MOC-TOE 6-INCH BOOTS IN OXBLOOD MESA (RARE)
INSPIRED BY OLD MAILMAN'S WORK BOOTS
Introduced in 1959, it was based on old mailman's work boots fitted with same neoprene outsole. It is one of the heritage model. Interestingly, this model features a defined heel for safety when climbing ladders and scaffolding.
- Made in USA
- Inspired from old Mailman's uniform work boots
- Oxblood Mesa
- Neoprene Cushion
- Goodyear Welt
- D Width
- Break-in and seasoned for comfortable wear
- Toe-bump is prominent
- Leather surface has got some cracks and scuffs
- Original Oxblood Mesa has aged and you can easily see the petina and aged effect
- Condition is still very good with oiling maintenance every 3 months
- Outsole is still wearable
- Internal condition is good
- Can fit a actual US size 10D and 10.5D
- Shoelace is included.
- This is an UNCOMMON pair.
- Boots featured here are either worn by us or our trusted friends.
- These boots doesn't come with boxes. We will ship in our own box.
- Please look through all the pictures to see the acceptable damages/cracks/scuffs before buying.
- All sales of are final. No returns/exchange.
If you need more information, please contact us directly through email: email@example.com